abc Sun Control Systems will only accept returned items under the following conditions:
1. Contact abc Sun Control Systems customer service and explain specifically what it is to be to returned, why it is to be returned, provide the original order # and/or invoice #, and details to abc Sun Control on what resolution is requested. abc Sun Control will evaluate the details and circumstances of the request to determine the probable outcome.
2. If both parties agree, abc Sun Control Systems will issue Return Authorization #.
3. Returns are only authorized and valid for a 30 day period. Returned items must be received by abc Sun Control Systems within this period to be accepted.
4. Carefully pack item(s) for shipment. abc Sun Control Systems does not assume liability for damage due to inadequate packing or handling in transit. The dealer may wish to insure the items to protect themselves from this risk.
5. In returning items, please note that electronic controls that were sent and received as complete kits must be returned as complete kits. Additionally, remove crown, drive adapters, and brackets on all motor returns and assure that an uncut motor cable is on the motor to avoid being charged for a replacement cable.
6. Clearly mark the Return Authorization # on the outside of the package.
7. Ship all return items freight prepaid via your preferred carrier. Do not ship items freight collect as such shipments will not be accepted by abc Sun Control Systems.
8. Once received at abc Sun Control Systems, the returned items will be inspected and the proposed resolution rendered based on the final inspection.